Redmi Note 4 Mi Account Remove process is become very challenging because of the new MIUI 11 update. After the factory reset process, if you forget the last active MI Account of your phone and your device stuck at MI account lock screen. Then you are in the right place, here I share with you a step by step easy process to Redmi Note 4 Mi Account Unlock. So, follow the process very carefully.
In most cases, if you bought a second hand and hard reset the device, you will be facing the device that will be stuck at “This device may be associated with existing Mi account” screen cause you don’t know the account details of the previous owner. In this situation, you have to bypass the device to use it again.
There are too many professional tools are available to remove Mi Cloud lock like (Miracle Box, TPS Xiaomi Tool, UMT Tool, MRT Dongle) but they have different device compatibility also have different methods to the device models. But practically, All professional Mi Cloud remove tools are little bit tuff to use especially for newbie users who don’t have proper knowledge about professional tools.
Make Sure:- This process only for the device owner, not for theft person.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download Redmi Note 4 Mi Account Remove File & Tool
Here I share with you the direct link to download all the Redmi Note 4 Mi Account Remove File and tool. But, to use this file you have to download MI Account Unlock Tool and Xiaomi Authorized Login Tool.
File Name: Miracle Box2.82.exe
Compatible OS: Windows (32bit & 64bit)
Download: Miracle Box2.82
How to Remove Redmi Note 4 Mi Account Lock
- Put your Redmi Note 4 EDL Mode first.
- Open the back panel and sort the two pins that I marked on the below image.
- Download & extract the miracle 2.82.
- Then disable the Antivirus.
- Install & Open the Miracle Tool.
- Go to “Qualcomm” & select Extra.
- Now select brand and model from the drop-down menu.
- Click on port and select the “Qualcomm HS-USB (port)” driver.
- Now click on the Firehorse drop-down menu and choose “prog_emmc_firehorse_8953.mbn”.
- Tick on “Mi account unlock”.
- Click on Start.
- Wait for the finish.
- It will take some time.
- Once finished your Redmi Note 4 will automatically reboot.
- That’s it.
- This is how you can easily remove Redmi Note 4 Mi Account (MIUI11).
Check Other: Redmi 5 FRP Bypass
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.