Nowadays, it’s very difficult for Vivo S5 FRP Bypass because of Google’s new Android Security patch update. FRP is a new security feature added on modern-day Android phones, After the hard reset process, Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the real owner. So, if you have forgotten the active Gmail account and your device stuck at google verification screen then this guide is only for you. In this tutorial, more especially I share with you the latest method to Vivo S5 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android 9)- June 2020. So follow the below simple process carefully.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, so if your Vivo S5 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device, In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your Vivo S5 device.
Vivo S5 FRP Unlock process is now available for free you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone and here we share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Vivo S5 specifications
Vivo S5 released in 2019. It comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM storage. The display of the Vivo S5 comes with 6.44inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1560pixels. Vivo S5 runs on Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 chipset and powered by a 4100mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 48+8+2+5mp quad back and 32mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Vivo S5.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Vivo S5
- Turn on your Vivo S5.
- Tap setup of your phone.
- Choose your language and religion and tap on next.
- Agree to terms & conditions.
- Don’t connect your device to the Wifi network, just click on the Skip button.
- Accept Google Terms & Policy.
- Tap on Next button.
- Choose any screen lock option there. (eg Pattern lock, Pin Lock).
- Draw a pattern lock to Confirm the Pattern lock option and tap on the finish button.
- Go back to the Welcome screen once again.
- Tap setup of your phone.
- Choose religion and language.
- Tap WIFI & connects your Vivo S5 to the WIFI Network.
- That’s it.
- Now set up your phone normally, you have successfully bypass FRP Vivo S5.
Read More: Vivo FRP Tool (All Vivo Unlock Tool)
In this post, We share the best working method to Vivo S5 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Without PC 2020. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below.