FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Infinix Smart 3 Plus FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Infinix X627 Google Verification – Android 9 (2020) With FRP File successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Gionee F205 Pro stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Gionee F205 Pro FRP Unlock process is now available for free, But, you can also use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk to unlock FRP without PC or Flashing. Here i share with you a step-by-step guide so that you can easily Bypass the FRP lock from your phone.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Download Infinix Smart 3 Plus FRP File and Tool
- The following guide is only for Infinix X627, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
How to Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 3 Plus (X627) With SP Flash Tool
- Firstly, Download all the FRP files & tools from the download section.
- There you will see “2” files.
- SP Flash tool.zip.
- FRP Files & folder.
- Well now extract the SP Flash tool there.
- Then run the SP Flash tool.exe from there.
- Click on the Download Agent tab, and give the file path of the Download Agent file (you can find it on the Infinix Smart 3 Plus FRP File folder) and then press the open button.
Read More: Lava Z61 FRP Bypass
- Click on the Scatter-loading, then give the file path of the Infinix Smart 3 Plus MTK Scatter file (File should be in the FRP file) folder and press the open.
- Now go to the Format tab by click on the “Format” icon.
- Check Manual Format.
- Open the Nokia 5.1Plus MTK Scatter file.txt file in notepad that you select on the SP Flash tool.
Begin Address[HEX]:0xea980000 Format Length[HEX]:0x100000
- Then open the notepad and press CTRL+F at the same time to open the Find option.
- After that, find the keyword “FRP” there.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and replace the Begin Address and Format Length value with the Nokia 5.1+ FRP file Scatter text FRP value.
- Just copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the SP Flash Tool Begin Address field. and then Copy the Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
- All files are now successfully selected, now you can format the FRP storage successfully.
Make Sure:– Before you connect your device you need to install MTK USB driver on your PC.
- Open the “SP Flash Tool” and then click on the “Start” icon from there.
- Now Connect your Device.
- Power Off your Infinix Smart 3 Plus.
- Then connect your device to the computer using a good USB cable.
- Then check on the SP Flash Tool a green line will appear.
- That’s mean your device flashing will be started.
Note:- If your Infinix Smart 3 Plus not detected on the SP Flash Tool, Then reinstall USB Driver and restart your PC and then follow the whole process once again.
- Once flashing finished, then you will get a pop-up window.
- Then disconnect and power on your device.
- Great, you have successfully done Infinix Smart 3 Plus FRP Bypass.
Thanks for visiting us, if you facing any problem with this Infinix Smart 3 Plus FRP Bypass (Unlock X627 Google Account) – Android 9. the method then you can comment us on below.