Nowadays, it’s very difficult for Realme Narzo FRP Bypass because of Google’s new Android Security patch update. FRP is a new security feature added on modern-day Android phones, After the hard reset process, Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the real owner. So, if you have forgotten the active Gmail account and your device stuck at google verification screen then this guide is only for you. In this tutorial, more especially I share with you the latest method to Realme Narzo FRP Bypass – Google Account Unlock (Android 10)- July 2020. So follow the below simple process carefully.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, so if your Realme Narzo stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device, In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your Realme Narzo device.
Realme Narzo FRP Unlock process is now available for free you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone and here we share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Realme Narzo specifications
Realme Narzo released in 2019. It comes with 2/3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of ROM storage. The display of the Realme C3 comes with 6.5inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1560pixels. Realme Narzo runs on Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55) Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm) chipset and powered by a 5000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 12+2mp dual back and 5mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Realme Narzo.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Realme Narzo
- Power on your Realme Narzo.
- Then connect your device to any WIFI network.
- Now go back to the very first Welcome page.
- Tap on Emergency Call.
- Dial *#813# and then click on the OK button once.
- Now do not touch anything on your device screen until you see Realme Narzo Homepage.
- Go to settings ->> About Phone ->> Tap 7-10 times on Version.
- Then you will get “You are now a developer message” on your device screen.
- Tap on back button to go back to settings menu ->> Developer Options ->> OEM unlock & USB Debugging enable from there.
- Now go back to settings home -> Additional Settings -> Backup & Factory Reset ->> Erase All data.
- Wait for power on your Realme Narzo.
- Once Powered On, Setup all the initial setup.
- That’s it.
In this post, I share the best working method to Realme Narzo FRP Bypass (Google Account Unlock) FRP Code (Android-10). If you still stuck or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below.