Nowadays, it is very difficult to bypass Samsung A8s FRP because of the Android new Security patch update. After factory reset, if your Android phone stuck at Google account verification screen and you forget the old active Gmail account then you have to bypass the FRP lock. So, here I share with you latest method to Samsung A8s (SM-G887) FRP Unlock without any computer.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same old Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. So if have forgotten the Gmail ID and your Samsung A8s stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device. In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process for your Samsung A8s device.
Samsung A8s FRP Unlock process is now available for free you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone and here we share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
Samsung A8s specifications
Samsung A8s released in 2020. It comes with 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung A8s comes with 6.4nchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2340pixels. Samsung A8s runs on Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) chipset and powered by a 4000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 24+10+5mp triple back and 24mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Samsung A8s.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A8s
- Turn On your Samsung A8s.
- Connect your phone to a working wifi connection.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click on gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap on Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap on Sound & Vibration.
- Now tap on Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn on Answer Automatically.
- Again tap on Answer Automatically once.
- Now click on 2 Seconds & 10 Seconds at the same time.
- Try it more than Two times until you see Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Once it works, then click on the App Info.
- Select Settings icon on top-right corner.
- Click on Recording Calls ==>> Recorded Calls.
- Now you can access the File Manager option.
- Take a screen lock by tap & hold volume down + Power key at the same time.
- Click on images ==> view image.
- Tap on three dots from the top-right corner => Select Details.
- Click on Edit ==>> Tap on (plus) icon on location field.
- Now Maps will open.
- Search any location and click on Search location.
- Click on map icon.
- Now you can access Google maps.
- Again Search any location and click on Share.
- Share popup will open => select Gmail.
- Click on take me to Gmail ==>> Exchange & Office 365.
- Type [email protected]
- Click on Manual Setup ==>> Exchange==>> Select.
- Tap on OK.
- Well, now you can access the Screen lock page.
- Select Pattern lock.
- Setup a Pattern lock and restart your Samsung A8s.
- Now set up the initial settings in the setup wizard.
- Then draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier.
- Now you will see the Skip option in Google Verification screen.
- Click on Skip.
- That’s it.
Read also: Samsung FRP Tool
In this post, I share the best working method to Samsung A8s FRP Bypass – Unlock SM-G887 Google Account – Without PC (2020). If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.