Nowadays, every new Android phone coming with FRP protection. After the factory reset, If you have forgotten the Gmail account which was previously used on your Phone, then, you have to know the process of bypass FRP lock. Here on this page, I share with you a step by step instructions to Samsung M01 Core FRP Bypass | How to unlock Samsung SM-M013F google account (Android 10) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added a new feature called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) to its latest Android OS. After the factory reset, your phone will ask you to enter the last active Google account ID which was previously used on the phone. This is really a good feature to avoid misuse of the phone during thefts. It is the most secure process for all modern-day Android phones. But at the same time, many users are facing trouble, when they hard reset their phone and forgotten their Google credentials.
So if your Samsung M01 Core stuck at the Google lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device, In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your Samsung M01 Core device.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
The Samsung M01 Core FRP Unlock process is now available for free, you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool Apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily and here we share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device properly.
Samsung M01 Core Specifications
Samsung M01 Core released in 2020. It comes with 1/2GB of RAM and 16/32GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung M01 Core comes with 5.3inchs with a resolution of 720 * 1480pixels. Samsung M01 Core runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 MediaTek chipset and powered by a 4000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 8MP single back and 5mp of single front camera.
How To Disable FRP
f you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung M01 Core then you have to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung M01 Core
- First, Power ON your Samsung M01 Core.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to a wi-fi network.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click the gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration => Ringtone => Sim 1=> tap “+” sign => Search.
- Tap on a MIC icon a few times and insert a PIN-enabled SIM card.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Swipe the screen and click the lock icon at the same time.
- Now swipe the “Not Signed In” Notification and then click on the Settings icon.
- Select Bluetooth from the Notification bar.
- Now use newer generation Bluetooth Pods or Headphones.
- Scan and connect Bluetooth with the phone (make a pair)
- Now triple-click on Bluetooth Power’s button.
- Click Google and tap just once.
- Tap the MIC icon to talk.
- Say Open Settings on the Bluetooth Mic -> (This will open phone settings)
- Settings => Biometrics & Security => Secure Folder.
- Tap Secure Folder and sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Enter two-step verification for Samsung Account and then click Verify.
- “Creating Secure Folder” (This may take a minute or two)
- Tap Secure Folder again.
- Select Secure Folder lock type => Select PIN => Set Secure Folder PIN: 1234.
- Tap “3” dots and select Settings.
- Lock type => Confirm Secure Folder PIN => Select Fingerprints.
- Fingerprints -> Continue => Set Secure Screen lock => Pin=> Set PIN: 1234.
- More Settings => Uninstall => Uninstall Secure Folder.
- Uninstalling Secure Folder will take us back to the Setup Wizard.
- Enter PIN 1234 to bypass FRP/Google lock.
- That’s it.
Read also: Samsung FRP Tool
In this post, I share the best working method to Samsung M01 Core FRP Bypass – Unlock SM-M013F Google Account – Without PC (2020). If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.