Nowadays, it’s very difficult for Samsung On6 FRP Bypass because of Google’s new Android 10 update. FRP is a new security feature added on modern-day Android phones, After the hard reset process, Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the real owner. So, if you have forgotten the active Gmail account and your device stuck at google verification screen then this guide is only for you. In this tutorial, more especially I share with you the latest method to Samsung On6 FRP Bypass – Unlock SM-J600GF Google Account (Android 9)- July 2020. So follow the below simple process carefully.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, so if your Samsung On6 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device, In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your Samsung On6 device.
Samsung On6 FRP Unlock process is now available for free you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone and here we share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
Samsung On6 specifications
Samsung On6 released in 2018. It comes with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory support. The display of the Samsung On6 comes with 5.7inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1480pixels. Samsung On6 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) chipset and powered by a 3000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 13mp quad back and 8mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Samsung On6.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung On6
- Turn On your Samsung On6.
- Connect your phone to a working wifi connection.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click on gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap on Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap on Sound & Vibration.
- Now tap on Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn on Answer Automatically.
- Again tap on Answer Automatically once.
- Now click on 2 Seconds & 10 Seconds at the same time.
- Try it more than Two times until you see Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Once it works, then click on the App Info.
- Select Settings icon on top-right corner.
- Click on Recording Calls ==>> Recorded Calls.
- Now you can access the File Manager option.
- Take a screen lock by tap & hold volume down + Power key at the same time.
- Click on images ==> view image.
- Tap on three dots from the top-right corner => Select Details.
- Click on Edit ==>> Tap on (plus) icon on location field.
- Now Maps will open.
- Search any location and click on Search location.
- Click on map icon.
- Now you can access Google maps.
- Again Search any location and click on Share.
- Share popup will open => select Gmail.
- Click on take me to Gmail ==>> Exchange & Office 365.
- Type [email protected].
- Click on Manual Setup ==>> Exchange==>> Select.
- Tap on OK.
- Well, now you can access the Screen lock page.
- Select Pattern lock.
- Setup a Pattern lock and restart your Samsung On6.
- Now set up the initial settings in the setup wizard.
- Then draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier.
- Now you will see the Skip option in Google Verification screen.
- Click on Skip.
- That’s it.
Read also: Samsung FRP Tool
In this post, I share the best working method to Samsung On6 FRP Bypass – Unlock SM-J600GF Google Account – Without PC (2020). If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.