Nowadays, it’s very difficult for Samsung S9 Plus FRP Bypass because of Google’s new Android 10 update. FRP is a new security feature added on modern-day Android phones, After hard reset, if you have forgotten the active Gmail account then you have to bypass FRP lock to access your phone. In this tutorial, more especially I share with you the latest method to Samsung S9+ FRP Bypass – Android 10 Unlock Google Account (Android 10)- 2020. So follow the below simple process carefully.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, so if your Samsung S9 Plus stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device, In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your Samsung S9 Plus device.
Samsung S9 Plus FRP Unlock process is now available for free you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone and here we share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
Samsung S9 Plus specifications
Samsung S9+ released in 2020. It comes with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory support. The display of the Samsung S9+ comes with 5.7inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1560pixels. Samsung S9+ runs on Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.45 GHz Cortex A53) Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) chipset and powered by a 4000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 13+2mp quad back and 5mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Samsung S9 Plus.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung S9 Plus
- Turn ON your Samsung S9 Plus.
- Connect your Samsung S9+ to a working wifi connection.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click on gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration => Ringtone => Sim 1=> tap “+” sign => Search.
- Tap on a MIC icon a few times and insert a PIN-enabled SIM card.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Swipe the screen and click the lock icon at the same time.
- Now swipe the “Not Signed In” Notification and then click on the Settings icon.
- Select Bluetooth from the Notification bar.
- Now use newer generation Bluetooth Pods or Headphones.
- Scan and connect Bluetooth with the phone (make a pair)
- Now triple-click on Bluetooth Power’s button.
- Click Google and tap just once.
- Tap the MIC icon to talk.
- Say Open Settings on the Bluetooth Mic -> (This will open phone settings)
- Settings => Biometrics & Security => Secure Folder.
- Tap Secure Folder and sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Enter two-step verification for Samsung Account and then click Verify.
- “Creating Secure Folder” (This may take a minute or two)
- Tap Secure Folder again.
- Select Secure Folder lock type => Select PIN => Set Secure Folder PIN: 1234.
- Tap “3” dots and select Settings.
- Lock type => Confirm Secure Folder PIN => Select Fingerprints.
- Fingerprints -> Continue => Set Secure Screen lock => Pin=> Set PIN: 1234.
- More Settings => Uninstall => Uninstall Secure Folder.
- Uninstalling Secure Folder will take us back to the Setup Wizard.
- Enter PIN 1234 to bypass FRP/Google lock.
- That’s it.
Read also: Samsung FRP Tool
In this post, I share the best working method to Samsung S9 Plus FRP Bypass – Unlock SM-G960 Google Account – Without PC (2020). If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.