Nowadays, it is very difficult to bypass FRP because of the Android new Security patch update. After factory reset, if your Android phone stuck at Google account verification screen and you forget the old active Gmail account then you have to bypass the FRP lock. So, here I share with you a step by step process to HiSense F10 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account (Fix Youtube Update) 2020.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, so if your HiSense F10 stuck at the Google lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device, In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your HiSense F10 device.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
The HiSense F10 FRP Unlock process is now available for free, you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool Apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily and here we share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device properly.
HiSense F10 Summaries
HiSense F10 released in 2017. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM storage. The display of the HiSense F10 comes with 5.0inchs with a resolution of 720 x1280pixels. HiSense F10 runs on Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6737 chipset and powered by a 2380mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 8 MP of single back and 8mp of single front camera.
How To Disable FRP Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your HiSense F10 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP HiSense F10.
Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process. Check your device model number first. Most important follow the below guide properly.
How To Bypass FRP Hisense F10
- Power ON your Hisense F10.
- Connect your Hisense F10 to a good Wi-Fi connection.
- Now go back to the first Welcome Screen and tab Vision Settings.
- Tap Talkback.
- Talkback tutorial will appear, swipe L latter on screen.
- Double-tap to select Talkback Setting.
- Now turn Off Talkback Settings by hold both volume keys.
- Tap on help & feedback.
- Get started with Voice Access => Change Google App Settings => Location.
- Delete Your Location History=> Your Location History=> Skip.
- Tap “3” dots and choose to start driving.
- Now click on the Voice icon and try to say “Open Chrome”.
- A Google Chrome page will open on the device screen.
- Type and visit the below link and download Apex Launcher & Gadgets Doctor.apk:
- Install and open Apex Launcher.apk
- Choose Settings => Privacy (Security).
- Tap Device Administrators.
- Now deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Go back to the Settings => Apps => Find Google Play Services => Disable It.
- Now go to the Menu => Open File Manager or Chrome Downloads => Install Gadgets Doctor.apk.
- Once Installation finish, tap on Done.
- Go to Settings =>> Accounts & Sync =>> Add Account => Choose Google.
- Now Sign in with your GMAIL ID and Password.
- Go back to Settings =>> Apps => Find and enable Google Play Services.
- Again, go to the Security =>> Device Administrators => enable both Android Device Managers.
- Now restart and setup your Hisense F10.
In this post, I share the best working method to HiSense F10 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account (Fix Youtube Update) 2020.
If you still stuck or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.