Nowadays, it is very difficult to bypass FRP because of the Android new Security patch update. After factory reset, if your Android phone stuck at Google account verification screen and you forget the old active Gmail account then you have to bypass the FRP lock. So, here I share with you a step by step process to OnePlus 8 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Acccount Android 11 without PC.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, so if your OnePlus 8 stuck at the Google lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device, In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your OnePlus 8 device.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
The OnePlus 8 FRP Unlock process is now available for free, you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool Apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily and here we share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device properly.
OnePlus 8 Summaries
OnePlus 8 released in 2020. It comes with 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of ROM storage. The display of the Realme C12 comes with 6.55inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. OnePlus 8 runs on Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585) chipset and powered by a 4320mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 48+16+2 MP quad back and 16mp of single front camera.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your OnePlus 8 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP OnePlus 8.
Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process. Check your device model number first. Most important follow the below guide properly.
How To Bypass FRP OnePlus 8
- First, Power ON your OnePlus 8.
- Connect your OnePlus 8 to a good Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen.
- Click Emergency Call => Emergency Rescue => Add Contact.
- Go to the Settings => Notification => Search icon.
- Search for Chrome and Open it.
- Now download OnePlus 8 Downgrade ROM.
- Once the OnePlus 8 downgrade ROM downloaded then Go back to the search icon.
- Search for File Manager and Open it.
- Storage => Downloads => Long press on OnePlus 8 Downgrade ROM.
- Copy and paste the OnePlus 8 Downgrade ROM to the Phone Storage.
- Now rename the OnePlus 8 ROM and just delete .jar
- Go back to the search.
- Type and search System Updates => System updates => Settings.
- Select Local Upgrade and choose the OnePlus 8 Downgrade ROM.
- Click Confirm.
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finished, Reboot your OnePlus 8.
In this post, I share the best working method to OnePlus 8 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account (Android 11) 2020.
If you still stuck or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.