Nowadays, every new Android phone coming with FRP protection. After doing factory reset, If you have forgotten the Gmail account which was previously used on your Phone, then, you have to know the process of bypass the FRP lock. On this page, I share with you a step by step instructions to Redmi 9A FRP Bypass | How to unlock Redmi google account MIUI 12 (Android 10) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature to the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). FRP is known as factory reset protection and it protects user personal data during thefts. However, once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. FRP will enable automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, if your Redmi 9A stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Redmi 9A FRP Unlock process is now available for free, you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here we share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device properly.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Redmi 9A then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Redmi 9A Specifications
Redmi 9A released in 2020. It comes with 2/3GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM storage. The display of the Redmi 9A comes with 6.53inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2340pixels. Redmi 9A runs on Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm) chipset and powered by a 5000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 13MP single back and 5mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Redmi 9A.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9A MIUI 12
- First, Power ON your Redmi 9A.
- Then connect your Redmi 9a to a WI-FI network.
- Setup the device until you see the Google Account verification screen.
- Go back to the WI-FI screen and Forget the Wi-Fi network.
- If you have SIM card inserted, then eject it also.
- Now click Skip => next => next => Accept.
- Now you will get the Setup Password page, Select Only Screen lock.
- Select Pattern lock or Pin lock.
- Now Draw your Pattern lock.
- You have successfully added the Pattern lock on your Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
- Now tap Next => Next=> until you get the Not Signed IN popup again.
- Again connect your Xiaomi phone to the Wi-Fi network and click Next.
- Draw the pattern lock that you setup earlier.
- Now you get the Skip option on the Google Account verification page, tap Skip.
- Setup your Redmi phone normally.
In this article, I share the best working method to Redmi 9A FRP Bypass | Unlock Google MIUI 12 Without PC 2020. If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.