FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung J3 Pro FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Samsung SM-J330 Google Verification – Android 6.0.1 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung J3 Pro stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung J3 Pro FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung J3 Pro then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
About Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
Samsung J3 Pro released in 2016. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung J3 Pro comes with 5inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1280pixels. Samsung J3 Pro runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 Spreadtrum SC8830 chipset and powered by a 2600mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 8MP of single back and 5mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the prerequisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
- Download Samsung FRP hijacker Tool
- Download Samsung FRP Bypass Tool
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
- Power On Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro first.
- Connect Samsung J3 pro with a good Wi-Fi network.
- Configure the phone and it will lead you to the Google Account Screen verification.
- Then tap on the Emergency Call option.
- Now you need a PUK enable SIM card, insert it into your FRP enable phone.
- Wait for atleast 20sec and check the down back (arrow) key position change left to right.
- Otherwise, this method will not work.
- Now press the power key to lock your phone,
- Again press the power key to wake-up your phone.
- Swipe the clock icon to right and click the lock icon at the same time.
- Tap the Notification settings.
- Select the google play store.
- Then click the See All button.
- Tap the Most recent and select All.
- Pull down and select Youtube.
- Tap In-App Notification Settings.
- Tap History & Privacy =>>Youtube Terms of Service.
- Select “Accept & Continue”.
- Tap on the search bar and search”tiny.cc/frptoolss“.
- Download the FRP Bypass apk 2020.
- Tap 3dots and go to “Downloads”.
- Install and open FRP bypass apk 2020.
- Tap on the Google Account Manager and install Google Account Manager 6.
- Tap Done and go back to the FRP Bypass apk.
- Now tap on Bypass FRP and select Browser Sign-In.
- Tap on the 3 dots from the top right corner and choose Browser Sign-In.
- Now sign in with your Google Account.
- Now restart and configure your Samsung J3 pro.
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.