Nowadays, it is very difficult to bypass FRP because of the Android new Security patch update. After factory reset, if your Android phone stuck at Google account verification screen and you forget the old active Gmail account then you have to bypass the FRP lock. So, here I share with you a step by step process to Samsung J4+ FRP Bypass | Unlock SM-J415 Google Android 9 without PC.
Google has added a new feature called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) to its latest Android OS. After the factory reset, your phone will ask you to enter the last active Google account ID which was previously used on the phone. This is really a good feature to avoid misuse of the phone during thefts. It is the most secure process for all modern-day Android phones. But at the same time, many users are facing trouble, when they hard reset their phone and forgotten their Google credentials.
So if your Samsung J4+ stuck at the Google lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device, In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your Samsung J4 Plus device.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
The Samsung J4 Plus FRP Unlock process is now available for free, you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool Apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily and here we share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device properly.
Samsung J4+ Summaries
Samsung J4+ released in 2018. It comes with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung J4 Plus comes with 6.0inchs with a resolution of 720 * 1480pixels. Samsung J4+ runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has an 13MP single back and 5mp of single front camera.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung M01 Core then you have to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J4+
- Turn On your Samsung J4+.
- Connect your phone to a working wifi connection.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click gear (Settings).
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration.
- Now tap Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn on Answer Automatically.
- Again tap Answer Automatically once.
- Now click 2 Seconds & 10 Seconds at the same time.
- Try it more than Two times until you see Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Once it works, then click App Info.
- Select Settings from the top-right corner.
- Click Recording Calls ==>> Recorded Calls.
- Now you can access the File Manager option.
- Take a screen lock by tap & hold volume down + Power key at the same time.
- Click images ==> view image.
- Tap three dots from the top-right corner => Select Details.
- Click Edit ==>> Tap on (plus) icon on location field.
- Now Maps will open.
- Search any location and click on Search location.
- Click map icon.
- Now you can access Google maps.
- Again Search any location and click on Share.
- Share popup will open => select Gmail.
- Click take me to Gmail ==>> Exchange & Office 365.
- Type [email protected].
- Click Manual Setup ==>> Exchange==>> Select.
- Tap OK.
- Well, now you can access the Screen lock page.
- Select Pattern lock.
- Setup a Pattern lock and restart your Samsung J4+.
- Now set up the initial settings in the setup wizard.
- Then draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier.
- Now you will see the Skip option in Google Verification screen.
- Click Skip.
- That’s it.
Read also: Samsung FRP Tool
In this post, I share the best working method to Samsung J4+ FRP Bypass – Unlock SM-J415 Google Account – Without PC (2020). If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.