Nowadays, it is very difficult to bypass FRP because of the Android new Security patch update. After factory reset, if your Android phone stuck at Google account verification screen and you forget the old active Gmail account then you have to bypass the FRP lock. So, here I share with you a step by step process to Samsung J5 FRP Bypass | Unlock SM-J500 Google Android 9 without PC.
Google has added a new feature called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) to its latest Android OS. After the factory reset, your phone will ask you to enter the last active Google account ID which was previously used on the phone. This is really a good feature to avoid misuse of the phone during thefts. It is the most secure process for all modern-day Android phones. But at the same time, many users are facing trouble, when they hard reset their phone and forgotten their Google credentials.
So if your Samsung J5 stuck at the Google lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device, In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your Samsung J5.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
The Samsung J5 FRP Unlock process is now available for free, you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool Apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily. Now follow the below process carefully.
Samsung J5 Summaries
Samsung J5 released in 2017. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung J5 comes with 5.0inchs with a resolution of 720 x1280pixels. Samsung J7 Nxt runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (28 nm) chipset and powered by a 2600mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 13MP single back and 5mp of single front camera.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung M01 Core then you have to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J5
- Power Off your Samsung J5.
- Make Sure: Install Samsung USB Driver on your Computer. (If you have already done then skip this step)
- Then put your phone into the Samsung Download Mode.
- Press Volume Down + Home + Power Key together, until you see the warning screen on your phone.
- Press Volume UP to confirm Samsung Download Mode.
- Now Download the Samsung FRP Hijacker Tool from the below link.
- Extract and run the Setup.exe.
- Now Install the FRP Hijacker Tool on your computer.
- Tap Next => Next => Agree =>> Install =>> Finish.
- Now run the FRP Hijacker tool from your desktop shortcuts.
- Connect your Samsung J5 to the computer.
- Now click Scan and choose Samsung Modem Port.
- Select your Device Model.
- Click Download Mode.
- The final step, click HIJACK IT!.
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finished, your Samsung J5 will reboot.
In this post, I share the best working method to Samsung J5 FRP Bypass – Unlock SM-J500 Google Account – Without PC (2020). If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.