FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung J7 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Samsung J7 (2017) Google Verification – Android 9 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung J7 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung J7 FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung J7 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Samsung J7 Specifications
Samsung J7 released in 2018. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung J7 (2017) comes with 5.0inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1280pixels. Samsung J3 runs on Exynos 7570 Quad (14 nm) chipset and powered by a 2600mAh nonremovable battery and this device has an 8MP rear and 5mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the prerequisite criteria to unlock FRP Samsung J7 (2017).
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)
- First, Power ON your Samsung J7 (2017).
- Then insert a SIM card.
- Tap on Emergency Call and dial an emergency number.
- Now tap next and Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click on Gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration.
- Now tap Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn on Answer Automatically.
- Again tap Answer Automatically once.
- Now click 2 Seconds & 10 Seconds at the same time.
- Try it more than Two times until you see Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Once it works, then tap on App Info.
- Select Settings from the top-right corner.
- Tap Block Numbers =>> Recents
- Select the Dial Number => Tap Emergency Number Once.
- Tap on the Message icon.
- Type www.youtube.com and tap Send.
- Well, now you can access the Youtube application.
- Now Chrome Browser will open =>> Tap Agree & Continue => Next => Agree.
- Type and visit the below link and download FRP Bypass APK (2.0)
- Once downloaded then install the application on your phone.
- An installation blocked popup will appear =>> tap settings and allow Unknown Sources.
- Now install the FRP Bypass APK =>> Tap Open.
- Tap Bypass FRP =>> Settings
- Pull down and select Security => Other Security Settings
- Turn ON Pin Windows =>> Tap on Pin Windows Again
- Turn ON Use screen lock type to unpin =>> Choose Pattern
- Draw a Pattern and confirm it.
- Now restart your Samsung J3 and configure the setup =>> Draw your Current Pattern lock
- On the Google Sign-In Screen =>> Tap Skip.
- That’s it.
- Now you have successfully bypassed the FRP lock from your phone.
This is the simplest way to Samsung J7 (2017) FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account – Without PC (Android 9).
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.