Nowadays, it is very difficult to bypass FRP because of the Android new Security patch update. After factory reset, if your Android phone stuck at Google account verification screen and you forget the old active Gmail account then you have to bypass the FRP lock. So, here I share with you a step by step process to Samsung J7 Nxt FRP Bypass | Unlock SM-J701 Google Android 9 without PC.
Google has added a new feature called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) to its latest Android OS. After the factory reset, your phone will ask you to enter the last active Google account ID which was previously used on the phone. This is really a good feature to avoid misuse of the phone during thefts. It is the most secure process for all modern-day Android phones. But at the same time, many users are facing trouble, when they hard reset their phone and forgotten their Google credentials.
So if your Samsung J7 Nxt stuck at the Google lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device, In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your Samsung J7 Nxt.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
The Samsung J7 Nxt FRP Unlock process is now available for free, you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool Apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily. Now follow the below process carefully.
Samsung J7 Nxt Summaries
Samsung J7 Nxt released in 2017. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung J7 Nxt comes with 5.5inchs with a resolution of 720 * 1280pixels. Samsung J7 Nxt runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) chipset and powered by a 3000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 13MP single back and 5mp of single front camera.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung M01 Core then you have to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J7 Nxt
- Turn On your Samsung J7 Nxt.
- Connect your phone to a working wifi connection.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click gear (Settings).
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration.
- Now tap Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn on Answer Automatically.
- Again tap Answer Automatically once.
- Now click 2 Seconds & 10 Seconds at the same time.
- Try it more than Two times until you see Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Once it works, then click App Info.
- Select Settings from the top-right corner.
- Click Recording Calls ==>> Recorded Calls.
- Now you can access the File Manager option.
- Take a screen lock by tap & hold volume down + Power key at the same time.
- Click images ==> view image.
- Tap three dots from the top-right corner => Select Details.
- Click Edit ==>> Tap on (plus) icon on location field.
- Now Maps will open.
- Search any location and click on Search location.
- Click map icon.
- Now you can access Google maps.
- Again Search any location and click on Share.
- Share popup will open => select Gmail.
- Click take me to Gmail ==>> Exchange & Office 365.
- Type [email protected]
- Click Manual Setup ==>> Exchange==>> Select.
- Tap OK.
- Well, now you can access the Screen lock page.
- Select Pattern lock.
- Setup a Pattern lock and restart your Samsung J7 Nxt.
- Now set up the initial settings in the setup wizard.
- Then draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier.
- Now you will see the Skip option in Google Verification screen.
- Click Skip.
- That’s it.
Read also: Samsung FRP Tool
In this post, I share the best working method to Samsung J7 Nxt FRP Bypass – Unlock SM-J701 Google Account – Without PC (2020). If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.