FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Vivo Y50 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 10 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Vivo Y50 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Vivo Y50 FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Vivo Y50 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Vivo Y50 Specifications
Vivo Y50 released in 2020. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM storage. The display of the Y30 comes with 6.4inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1560pixels. Vivo Y50 runs on Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm) chipset and powered by a 3000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 13+8+2+2MP Quad back and 8mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Vivo Y50.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Vivo Y50
- first, Power On your Vivo Y50.
- Tap setup of your phone.
- Choose your language and religion and tap on next.
- Agree to terms & conditions.
- Don’t connect your device to the Wifi network, just click on the Skip button.
- Accept Google Terms & Policy.
- Tap on Next button.
- Choose any screen lock option there. (eg Pattern lock, Pin Lock).
- Draw a pattern lock to Confirm the Pattern lock option and tap on the finish button.
- Go back to the Welcome screen once again.
- Tap setup of your phone.
- Choose religion and language.
- Tap WIFI & connects your Vivo Y50 to the WIFI Network.
- That’s it.
- Now set up your phone normally, you have successfully bypass Vivo Y50.
Also Read: Vivo FRP Tool (All Vivo Unlock Tool)