FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After doing factory reset, If you have forgotten the Gmail account which was previously used on the Phone, then, you have come into the right place. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Xiaomi Black Shark 3 FRP Bypass | How to unlock google account MIUI 12 (Android 10) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Xiaomi Black Shark 3 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 3 FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Black Shark 3 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Specifications
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 released in 2020. It comes with 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of ROM storage. The display of the Mi 9 Lite comes with 6.67inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. Xiaomi Black Shark 3 runs on Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) chipset and powered by a 4720mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 64+13+5MP Quad back and 20mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Black Shark 3.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Black Shark 3 MIUI 12
- First, Power ON your Xiaomi Black Shark 3.
- Then connect your Xiaomi Black Shark 3 to a WI-FI network.
- Setup the device until you see the Google Account verification screen.
- Go back to the WI-FI screen and Forget the Wi-Fi network.
- If you have SIM card inserted, then eject it also.
- Now click Skip => next => next => Accept.
- Now you will get the Setup Password page, Select Only Screen lock.
- Select Pattern lock or Pin lock.
- Now Draw your Pattern lock.
- You have successfully added the Pattern lock on your Xiaomi Black Shark 3.
- Now tap Next => Next=> until you get the Not Signed IN popup again.
- Again connect your Xiaomi phone to the Wi-Fi network and click Next.
- Draw the pattern lock that you setup earlier.
- Now you get the Skip option on the Google Account verification page, tap Skip.
- Setup your Redmi phone normally.
In this article, I share the best working method to Xiaomi Black Shark 3 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google MIUI 12 Without PC 2020. If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.