FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Gionee F205 Pro FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Gionee Google Verification – Android 8.1 (2020) With FRP File successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Gionee F205 Pro stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Gionee F205 Pro FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Gionee F205 Pro then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Gionee F205 Pro Summary
Gionee F205 Pro released in 2018. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung A6 Plus comes with 5.45inchs with a resolution of 720x1440pixels. Samsung J6 Plus runs on MTK MT6739WW chipset and powered by a 3300mAh nonremovable battery and this device has an 13MP rear and 5mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download Gionee F205 Pro FRP File and Tool
- The following guide is only for Gionee F205 Pro, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
- File Password: GADGETSDOCTOR
How to Bypass FRP Gionee F205 Pro with FRP File
- First of all, Download all the required FRP files from the download section.
- There you will see “2” files.
- SP Flash tool.zip.
- FRP Files & folder.
- Well now extract the SP Flash tool there.
- Run the SP Flash tool.exe.
- Click on the Download Agent tab, and Choose the Download Agent file (DA) file from the FRP File folder, and press Open.
Read More: Lava Z61 FRP Bypass
- Now, Click Choose from the Scatter-loading tab, then give the file path of the Gionee F205 Pro MTK Scatter file (File should be in the FRP file) folder and press Open.
- Click Choose from the Authentication File tab, and select the file auth_sv5_ex.auth, and click Open.
- Go to the Format tab.
- Check Manual Format Flash.
- Now open FRP File folder
- Open the Gionee205proscatter.txt file in notepad.
Begin Address[HEX]:0x2d88000 Format Length[HEX]:0x100000
- Then open the notepad and press CTRL+F at the same time to open the Find option.
- After that, find the keyword “FRP” there.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and replace the Begin Address and Format Length value with the Gionee F205 Pro FRP file Scatter text FRP value.
- Just copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the SP Flash Tool Begin Address field. and then Copy the Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
- All files are now successfully selected, now you can format the FRP storage successfully.
Make Sure:– Before you connect your device you need to install MTK USB driver on your PC.
- Open the “SP Flash Tool” and click the “Start” icon.
- Now Connect your Device.
- Power Off your Gionee F205 Pro.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Get back to the SP Flash tool, check a green line will appear.
- Wait for the finish.
Note:- If your Gionee F205 Pro not detected on the SP Flash Tool, Then reinstall USB Driver and restart your PC and follow the whole process again.
- Once flashing finished, then you will get a pop-up window.
- Now disconnect and power on your phone.
- Great, you have successfully done Gionee F205 Pro FRP Bypass.