FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Infinix Note 4 X572 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 7 (2020) with FRP file successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has provided the new FRP feature with the religious of Android lollipop 5.0 OS. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
When you set up a Google account on your device FRP is automatically activated. But in case, if you have lost your Google account credentials then FRP may become trouble for you.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung Grand Prime Plus stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Infinix Note 4 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Infinix Note 4 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Infinix Note 4 X572 Summary
Infinix Note 4 released in 2018. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM storage. The display of the Infinix Note 4 comes with 5.7 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 1920pixels. Infinix Note 4 runs on Mediatek MT6753 (28 nm) chipset and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery and this device has a 13+2MP rear and 8mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download Infinix Note 4 X572 FRP File and Tool
The following guide is only for Infinix Note 4, so don’t try this with any other devices. Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process. Take a full backup of your Android device. Most important follow the below guide properly.
File Name: X5572 FRP File.zip
File Password: GADGETSDOCTOR
Download: FRP File
How to Bypass FRP Infinix Note 4 X572 with FRP File
- First of all, Download all the required FRP files from the download section.
- There you will see “2” files.
- SP Flash tool.zip.
- FRP Files & folder.
- Well now extract the SP Flash tool there.
- Run the SP Flash tool.exe.
- Click on the Download Agent tab, and Choose the Download Agent file (DA) file from the FRP File folder, and press Open.
Read More: Lava Z61 FRP Bypass
- Now, Click Choose from the Scatter-loading tab,then give the file path of the Gionee F205 Pro MTK Scatter file (File should be in the FRP file) folder and press Open.
- Click Choose from the Authentication File tab, and select the file auth_sv5_ex.auth, and click Open.
- Go to the Format tab.
- Check Manual Format Flash.
- Now open the FRP File folder
- Open the InfinixX572scatter.txt file in notepad.
Begin Address[HEX]:0x2d88000 Format Length[HEX]:0x100000
- Then open the notepad and press CTRL+F at the same time to open the Find option.
- After that, find the keyword “FRP” there.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and replace the Begin Address and Format Length value with the Gionee F205 Pro FRP file Scatter text FRP value.
- Just copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the SP Flash Tool Begin Address field. and then Copy the Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
- All files are now successfully selected, now you can format the FRP storage successfully.
Make Sure:– Before you connect your device you need to install MTK USB driver on your PC.
- Open the “SP Flash Tool” and click the “Start” icon.
- Now Connect your Device.
- Power Off your Infinix Note 4 X572.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Get back to the SP Flash tool, check a green line will appear.
- Wait for the finish.
Note:- If your Infinix Note 4 X572 not detected on the SP Flash Tool, Then reinstall USB Driver and restart your PC and follow the whole process again.
- Once flashing finished, then you will get a pop-up window.
- Now disconnect and power on your phone.
- Great, you have successfully done Infinix Note 4 X572 FRP Bypass.
Also Read: Infinix Smart 3 Plus FRP Bypass (Unlock X627 Google Account)