FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Nokia 2.2 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Account- FRP File Android 10.0 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Nokia 2.2 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Nokia 2.2 FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Nokia 2.2 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Nokia 2.2 Summary
Nokia 2.2 released in March 2018, Its comes with 2GB of RAM and 16 GB of ROM storage and its support up to 64GB of external memory support, and the display of the Nokia 2.2 comes with 5inch and the screen resolutions 540 x 960pixels. This device is running on Exynos 7570 Quad (14 nm) and powered by 2600mAh nonremovable battery and this device comes 5MP of front and 8mp of the back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the prerequisite criteria to unlock FRP Nokia 2.2.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Nokia 2.2
- First, download all the required FRP files to your PC.
- Extract, FRP files using PC.
- Run the Miracle Box loader.exe
- Install it by click on Next => Next => Agree => Install => Finish.
- Run the loader as Administrator Permission.
- Go to the MTK tab and select =>> Custom setting
- Tick DA =>> DA File => Select the custom DA file from FRP File folder.
- Tick Preloader =>> Preloader File => Select the custom Preloader file from FRP File folder.
- Goto the Service tab=>> Format =>> Boot Select =>> Change Universal to Nokia 3.
- Untick Safe Mode
- Tick Advanced(FRP) and Auto option.
- Click Start,
- A popup will appear, click No.
- Now Power Off and connect your device to PC.
- Press Volume UP and connect the USB cable.
- Make Sure: Before connecting your phone to the computer, Install Nokia 2.2 USB Driver.
- Check your device has detected in the Miracle Box Loader tool.
- Wait for the finish.
- When finish, disconnect and Power Off your Nokia 2.2.
- That’s it.