FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Realme 7 Pro FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Realme Google Verification with Emergency FRP Code – Android 10 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung Realme 7 Pro stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Realme 7 Pro FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Realme 7 Pro then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Read: Samsung J7 Nxt FRP Bypass| Unlock (SM-J701) Google Lock (Android 9) 2020
Realme 7 Pro Specifications
Realme 7 Pro released in 2020. It comes with 3/6GB of RAM and 32/64GB of ROM storage. The display of the Realme 7 Pro comes with 6.4inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. Realme 7 Pro runs on Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm) chipset and powered by a 4500mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 64+8+2+2MP rear and 32mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the prerequisite criteria to unlock FRP Realme 7 Pro.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
- Need a Bluetooth Headphone or Buds.
How To Bypass FRP Realme 7 Pro – Without PC
- First, Power On Realme 7 Pro.
- Connect Realme 7 Pro to any WIFI network.
- Go back to the very first Welcome page.
- Tap Emergency Call.
- Dial *#813# and then click the OK button once.
- Now do not touch anything on your Realme 7 Pro screen until you see Realme 7 Pro Homepage.
- Go to settings ->> About Phone ->> Tap Version 7-10 times .
- You will get “You are now a developer message” on your device screen.
- Go back to settings menu ->> Developer Options ->> OEM unlock & USB Debugging enable from there.
- Now go back to settings home -> Additional Settings -> Backup & Factory Reset ->> Erase All data.
- Wait for Power On your Realme 7 Pro.
- Once Powered On, Setup all the initial setup.
- That’s it.
Also Read: Realme C12 FRP Bypass (Google Account Unlock) FRP Code
This is the simplest way to Samsung A5 (2017) FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account – Without PC (Android 8).
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.