FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Realme X FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 10 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Realme X Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Realme X.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Realme X FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung J8 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
About Realme X
Realme X released in 2019. It comes with 4/6/8GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB of ROM storage. The display of the Realme X comes with 6.53inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2340pixels. Realme X runs on Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 chipset and powered by a 3765mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 48+5MP Dual back and 16mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Realme X.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How To Bypass FRP Realme X with emergency FRP Code
- First, Power On your Realme X and Connect Realme C15 to any WIFI network.
- Go back to the very first Welcome page.
- Tap Emergency Call.
- Dial *#813# and then click the OK button once.
- Now do not touch anything on your Realme X screen until you see Realme X Homepage.
- Go to settings ->> About Phone ->> Tap Version 7-10 times .
- You will get “You are now a developer message” on your device screen.
- Go back to settings menu ->> Developer Options ->> OEM unlock & USB Debugging enable from there.
- Now go back to settings home -> Additional Settings -> Backup & Factory Reset ->> Erase All data.
- Wait for Power On your Realme X.
- Once Powered On, set up all the initial setup.
- That’s it.
Read More: Oppo A11 FRP Bypass (Unlock Google Account)
In this post, I share the best working method to Realme X FRP Bypass (Google Account Unlock) FRP Code (Android-10).
If you still stuck or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.