FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – MIUI 12 (2020) with FRP file successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has provided the new FRP feature with the religious of Android lollipop 5.0 OS. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
When you set up a Google account on your device FRP is automatically activated. But in case, if you have lost your Google account credentials then FRP may become trouble for you.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Redmi Note 7 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Redmi Note 7 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Infinix Note 4 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Summary
Redmi Note 7 released in 2019. It comes with 3/4/6GB of RAM and 32/64/128/256GB of ROM storage. The display of the Redmi Note 7 comes with 6.3 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 2340pixels. Redmi Note 7 runs on Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery and this device has a 48+5MP rear and 13mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 MIUI 12
- First, Power ON and connect your Redmi Note 7 to a WI-FI network.
- Setup the device until you see the Google Account verification screen.
- Go back to the WI-FI screen and Forget the Wi-Fi network.
- If you have SIM card inserted, then eject it also.
- Now click Skip => next => next => Accept.
- Now you will get the Setup Password page, Select Only Screen lock.
- Select Pattern lock or Pin lock.
- Now Draw your Pattern lock.
- You have successfully added the Pattern lock on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
- Now tap Next => Next=> until you get the Not Signed IN popup again.
- Again connect your Xiaomi phone to the Wi-Fi network and click Next.
- Draw the pattern lock that you set up earlier.
- Now you get the Skip option on the Google Account verification page, tap Skip.
- Setup your Xiaomi phone normally.
Read More: Xiaomi Redmi 9 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account [MIUI 12]