FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro FRP Bypass | How to unlock google account MIUI 12 (Android 10) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro released in 2018. It comes with 6/8/GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB of ROM storage. The display of the Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with 6.18inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2246pixels. Pocophone F1 runs on Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) chipset and powered by a 4000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 12+5MP dual back and 20mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI 12
- First, Power ON your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Then connect your Redmi Note 8 Pro to a WI-FI network.
- Setup the device until you see the Google Account verification screen.
- Go back to the WI-FI screen and Forget the Wi-Fi network.
- If you have SIM card inserted, then eject it also.
- Now click Skip => next => next => Accept.
- Now you will get the Setup Password page, Select Only Screen lock.
- Select Pattern lock or Pin lock.
- Now Draw your Pattern lock.
- You have successfully added the Pattern lock on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Now tap Next => Next=> until you get the Not Signed IN popup again.
- Again connect your Xiaomi phone to the Wi-Fi network and click Next.
- Draw the pattern lock that you setup earlier.
- Now you get the Skip option on the Google Account verification page, tap Skip.
- Setup your Redmi phone normally.
In this article, I share the best working method to Redmi Note 8 Pro FRP Bypass | Unlock Google MIUI 12 Without PC 2020. If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.