FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung A01 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Samsung SM-A015 Google Verification – Android 10 (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung A01 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A01 FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung A01 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Samsung A01 Specifications
Samsung A01 released in 2020. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16/32GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung A01 comes with 5.7inchs with a resolution of 720x1520pixels. Samsung A01 runs on Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 13+5MP rear and 5mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the prerequisite criteria to unlock FRP Samsung A01.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A01 – Without PC
- First, Switch On your Samsung A01 and click Next Arrow
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung Note 9 to a Wi-fi network
- Download & unzip the Easy Samsung FRP Tool V1
- Double click to run SamsungFrp2020.exe.
- First Step: Click Disable Driver signature enforcement.
- Restart Your Windows Computer.
- Reopen the SamsungFRP2020V1.exe tool.
- Reconnect the Samsung phone to the computer.
- Second Step: Click Bypass FRP.
- Wait until finished.
- A Driver installation popup will open, click Install Anyway.
- Check on your Samsung Note 9 phone, A Easy Firmware popup window will appears.
- Tap on View.
- Now you can access the Chrome Browser.
- Type or visit the below link:
- Goto the Download FRP Bypass APK section
- Tap on Open Google Search App
- Goto the Search
- Search Game Launcher and Open the Game Launcher App
- Tap on Agree =>> Start =>> Ok
- Tap on “3 dots” from the top-right corner
- Select Settings => About Game Launcher =>> Update => Agree
- It will redirect you to the Galaxy Store App
- Tap on Search Icon =>> Search for “Play Services”
- Sign In to your Samsung Account
- Wait until the installation process finished =>> Click Open
- Now Tap “Google Play Services (WebpageOnbodyPermission)”
- It will lead you to the Pattern/Pin/password lock setup screen
- Protect your phone =>> Pattern =>> Draw a pattern and confirm it =>> Tap Skip
- Now Restart your Samsung Note 9 or back to the Welcome Screen => Setup the phone
- Draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier
- Tap Skip on the Google Account Sign In page.
- That’s it.
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.