FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung A2 Core FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Samsung SM-A260 Google Verification – Android 8 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has provided the new FRP feature with the religious of Android lollipop 5.0 OS. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
When you set up a Google account on your device FRP is automatically activated. But in case, if you have lost your Google account credentials then FRP may become trouble for you.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung Grand Prime Plus stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung Grand Prime Plus FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Grand Prime Plus then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Samsung A2 Core Specifications
Samsung A2 Core released in 2019. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung A2 Core comes with 5.0inchs with a resolution of 540 x 960pixels. Samsung A2 Core runs on Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) chipset and powered by a 2600mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 5MP rear and 5mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the prerequisite criteria to unlock FRP Samsung A2 Core.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A2 Core – Without PC
- First, Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core.
- Now tap next and Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Insert a Pin lock enable SIM Card.
- Now Remove the SIM card and press the Power key at the same time.
- Tap Power Key to wake up the screen.
- Now Swipe the Notification to the right and click on the Bell icon.
- You can access the Notification Bar.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and connect a Bluetooth headphone or buds with your phone.
- Tap the call button on your Bluetooth headphone or buds.
- Select Google Home
- Search Chrome Browser
- Type on the Search bar tiny.cc/frptools.
- Download these two below applications.
- Gadgets Doctor apk
- Apex Launcher apk
- Once downloaded, Tap the “3” dots from the top-right corner and choose Downloads.
- Now install the Apex Launcher apk, and then tap Open.
- Go to Settings
- Pull down, tap Security & privacy.
- Select Other Admin Apps.
- Deactivate the Android Device Manager.
- Go back to the Settings, Pull up, and Open Apps.
- Find and Open the Google Play Services
- Disable Google play services
- Open Files and select Apps
- Install Gadgets Doctor apk
- Open Settings => Accounts
- Add Accounts => Select Google => Sign In with you Google Account now.
- Again go to the Apps =>> Enable Google Play Services
- Restart your Samsung A2 Core.
- Configure the initial setup.
- That’s it.
This is the simplest way to Samsung A2 Core FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account – Without PC (Android 8).
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.