FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung E7 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Samsung SM-J105 Google Verification – Android 6.0.1 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung E7 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung J1 Nxt Prime FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung E7 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Samsung E7 Specifications
Samsung E7 released in 2018. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung J1 Nxt Prime comes with 4.0inchs with a resolution of 480 x 800pixels. Samsung E7 runs on Spreadtrum SC9830 chipset and powered by a 1500mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 5MP rear and VGA single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the prerequisite criteria to unlock FRP Samsung E7.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy E7
- First, Power ON your Samsung E7 and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the very first welcome screen.
- Press & hold your two-finger on your device screen to enable the Talkback feature.
- Once the Talkback tutorials Turn On, Swipe L to get the global context menu.
- Double-tap on Talkback Settings.
- Press Home Key 3 times again to disable talkback.
- You will get a popup, choose Samsung Internet
- Search on the Search bar and visit the below link:
- Now download the FRP Bypass apk 2.1
- Tap on Bookmarks =>> History =>> Download History
- Install and Open the FRP bypass apk 2.1
- Tap on Google Account Manager and Select Google Account Manager (6), but don’t open it.
- Now go back to the FRP Bypass Apk, tap on Bypass FRP.
- Select Browser Sign IN.
- Tap “3 dots” from the top right corner and choose “Browser Sign IN”
- Sign IN with your GMAIL Account.
- That’s it.
This is how you can safely bypass FRP Samsung E7 – How To Unlock Google Account (Android 5.1)- Without PC.
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.