FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung Grand Prime Plus FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Samsung SM-G532 Google Verification – Android 10 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has provided the new FRP feature with the religious of Android lollipop 5.0 OS. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
When you set up a Google account on your device FRP is automatically activated. But in case, if you have lost your Google account credentials then FRP may become a trouble for you.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung Grand Prime Plus stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung Grand Prime Plus FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Grand Prime Plus then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Samsung Grand Prime Plus Specifications
Samsung Grand Prime Plus released in 2020. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung Grand Prime Plus comes with 6.4inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. Samsung Grand Prime Plus runs on Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 chipset and powered by a 3500mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 48+8+5MP rear and 25mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the prerequisite criteria to unlock FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus – Without PC
- First, Power ON your Samsung Grand Prime Plus and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the very first welcome screen.
- Press & hold your two-finger on your device screen to enable the Talkback feature.
- Once the Talkback tutorials Turn On, Swipe L to get the global context menu.
- Double-tap on Talkback Settings.
- Press Home Key 3 times again to disable talkback.
- You will get a popup, choose Samsung Internet
- Search on the Search bar and visit the below link:
- Now download the FRP Bypass apk 2.1
- Tap on Bookmarks =>> History =>> Download History
- Install and Open the FRP bypass apk 2.1
- Tap on Google Account Manager and Select Google Account Manager (6), but don’t open it.
- Now go back to the FRP Bypass Apk, tap on Bypass FRP.
- Select Browser Sign IN.
- Tap “3 dots” from the top right corner and choose “Browser Sign IN”
- Sign IN with your GMAIL Account.
- That’s it.
This is how you can safely bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus – How To Unlock Google Account (Android 6.1)- Without PC.
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.