FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung Tab 4 8.0 LTE FRP Bypass | How to Unlock SM-T335 Google Verification – Android 6.0.1 (2020) with FRP file successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has provided the new FRP feature with the religious of Android lollipop 5.0 OS. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
When you set up a Google account on your device FRP is automatically activated. But in case, if you have lost your Google account credentials then FRP may become trouble for you.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung Tab 4 8.0 LTE stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung Tab 4 8.0 LTE FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Tab 4 8.0 LTE then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Tab 4 8.0 LTE – Android 6.0.1
- Remove the SIM Card.
- Then, Power ON your Samsung Tab 4 8.0 LTE and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the very first welcome screen.
- Press & hold your two-finger on your device screen to enable the Talkback feature.
- Once the Talkback tutorials Turn On, Swipe L to get the global context menu.
- Double-tap on Talkback Settings.
- Press Home Key 3 times again to disable talkback.
- You will get a popup, choose Samsung Internet
- Search on the Search bar and visit the below link:
- Now download the FRP Bypass apk 2.1
- Tap on Bookmarks =>> History =>> Download History
- Install and Open the FRP bypass apk 2.1
- Tap on Google Account Manager and Select Google Account Manager (6), but don’t open it.
- Now go back to the FRP Bypass Apk, tap on Bypass FRP.
- Select Browser Sign IN.
- Tap “3 dots” from the top right corner and choose “Browser Sign IN”
- Sign IN with your GMAIL Account.
- That’s it.
This is how you can safely bypass FRP Samsung Tab 4 8.0 LTE – How To Unlock Google Account (Android 6.1)- Without PC.
Read: Samsung FRP Bypass Tool – Remove FRP lock one click
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.