FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Techno Spark 6 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 10 (2020) with FRP file successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has provided the new FRP feature with the religious of Android lollipop 5.0 OS. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
When you set up a Google account on your device FRP is automatically activated. But in case, if you have lost your Google account credentials then FRP may become trouble for you.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Techno Spark 6 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Techno Spark 6 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Techno Spark 6 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Techno Spark 6 – Android 10
- First, Power On and connect your Techno Spark 6 to a Wi-Fi network.
- Then go back to the very first Welcome screen and change the language to the last language.
- Again choose the first language from the Chinese language list.
- Then go to the Wi-Fi Network screen.
- Tap on the Browser icon and tap the third language Settings option.
- Select Add keyboard.
- Choose a language with an arrow icon and click Ok.
- Get back to the Welcome Screen and Choose the English language now.
- Click Browser icon again => Add Keyboard => Choose language with arrow icon => tap 3 dots.
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Search and Open “Disable Apps”.
- Click “Tap to go Application Settings”.
- Pull down and select Youtube =>> Notification =>> Additional Settings in the App
- History and Privacy =>> Youtube Terms of Services
- Open the Chrome Browser and Search: tiny.cc/frptools
- Now download below listed two FRP applications
- Apex Launcher
- Gadgets Doctor
- Tap the “3 dots” and goto the Downloads
- Install Apex Launcher and Open it,
- Then Go to the files and install Gadgets Doctor.apk and tap Done.
- Now Open Settings =>> Go to the Apps =>> Disable Google play Services,
- Then go back to the Settings main menu =>> Accounts =>> Google =>> Add GMAIL account now.
- Now go to the Apps and enable =>> Google Play Services.
- Back to the Settings main menu => Open Security => Device Admin Apps => Enable both device manager.
- Restart your phone now.
- Setup your phone.
- That’s it.
More Articles: Nokia 2 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account