Nowadays, every new Android phone coming with FRP protection to prevent users’ privacy. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Vivo Y51 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Account Verification (Android 10) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Vivo Y51 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Vivo Y51 FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Vivo Y73s then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Vivo Y51 Summary
Vivo Y51 released in 2020. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM storage. The display of the Vivo Y51 comes with 6.38inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2340pixels. Vivo Y51 runs on Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 chipset and powered by a 4500mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 48+8+2+2MP quad back and 16mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Vivo Y51.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Vivo Y51 FRP Bypass Android 10
- First, Power ON your Vivo Y51 and connect it to Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap on See all Available Networks.
- Select Add Networks.
- Type: Bypassfrpfiles.com
- Double-tap on the typed text to get the CUT/COPY/SELECT ALL/WEB SEARCH popup.
- Tap Web Search.
- Now it will open the Chrome Browser.
- Tap on the search bar and type: tiny.cc/frptools
- It will open the FRP tool page.
- Download the FRP Bypass APK New.
- When downloaded, go to the downloads and install the apk
- Open FRP Bypass apk new.
- There you will get two buttons, tap on Google Account Manager.
- Select Google Account Manager (6)
- Install Google Account Manager (6), tap Done.
- Tap on the Bypass FRP button and Select Browser Sign-in.
- Tap “3 dots” from the top-right corner and select “Browser Sign-in”.
- Now login with Google ID and Password.
- That’s it.
Also Read: Vivo V17 FRP Unlock | Bypass Google Account Android 10 Free
I hope I clear all doubts regards Vivo Y51 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Account Verification (Android 10), If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.