FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Xiaomi Mi Max FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – MIUI 10 (2020) with FRP file successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Xiaomi Mi Max Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Xiaomi Mi Max.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Xiaomi Mi Max FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Mi Max then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi Max-MIUI 10
- First, power ON and connect your Mi Max to a Wi-Fi network.
- Click on the Add Network
- Type YOUTUBE.COM and long tap to select the youtube.com word.
- You will get a popup box with “Copy/Share/cut/search/ link symbol”.
- Tap on the link symbol.
- YouTube application will be opened on your phone.
- Tap the user icon, and click Settings.
- Tap on About,
- Select YouTube Terms of service.
- Now you can access the web browser.
- Type on the Search bar tiny.cc/frptools.
- Or you can visit directly from here:- Download FRP Tools
- Download FRP Bypass APK 2.1
- Goto Downloads and install the FRP Bypass APK (2.1)
- Next => Install => Open
- Tap on Google Account Manager APK”,
- Select and install the “Google Account Manager (6)” from there.
- Once the installation process has completed
- Tap Done.
- Now Tap on Bypass FRP and select Browser Sign-in.
- Tap on the top 3dots =>> Browser Sign-In
- Sign in with your working Gmail id password.
- Once signed in, restart your Xiaomi Mi Max phone.
- Set up all the initial setup.
- That’s it