FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Huawei P40 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 10 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has provided the new FRP feature with the religious of Android lollipop 5.0 OS. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
When you set up a Google account on your device FRP is automatically activated. But in case, if you have lost your Google account credentials then FRP may become trouble for you.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Huawei P40 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Huawei P40 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Huawei P40 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Download Huawei FRP Unlock Tool – (Honor) Huawei FRP Tool 2020
How to Bypass FRP Huawei P40 – Without PC
- Insert an internet-enabled SIM card.
- Power Off your Huawei P40
- Press and Hold Volume UP and Down key until you see the Huawei Recovery Mode.
- Select Clear Data.
- Tap Factory Reset and Type Yes.
- Wait with patience.
- Go Back
- Tap Update Mode and select eRecovery Mode
- Select Emergency Backup => Continue
- Tap Backup
- Select Here
- Now you can access Chrome Browser
- Type and Visit: tiny.cc/frptools
- Download FRP Bypass APK 2.0
- Go to downloads and install FRP Bypass APK 2.0
- Tap Open
- Click Bypass FRP => Select Settings
- Go to the Biometrics & Security =>> Lock Screen Password
- Set Lock Screen Pin
- Now add a Fingerprints
- Ga back to the Settings and select Users & Accounts
- Add an Account
- Select Google
- Type the Pin Lock and Tap Next
- Now Sign IN with a GMAIL ID and PASSWORD
- Goto Advance => Reset => Reset Phone
- Type the PIN lock => Reset Phone
- Wait for Power On your Huawei P40
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it
More: Huawei Y9s FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account EMUI 9.0.1