FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Huawei Mate Xs FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 10 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Huawei Mate Xs Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Huawei Mate Xs.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Huawei Mate Xs FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Huawei Mate Xs then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Mate Xs – Without PC
- Insert an internet-enabled SIM card.
- Power Off your Huawei Mate Xs
- Press and Hold Volume UP and Down key until you see the Huawei Recovery Mode.
- Select Clear Data.
- Tap Factory Reset and Type Yes.
- Wait with patience.
- Go Back
- Tap Update Mode and select eRecovery Mode
- Select Emergency Backup => Continue
- Tap Backup
- Select Here
- Now you can access Chrome Browser
- Type and Visit: tiny.cc/frptools
- Download FRP Bypass APK 2.0
- Go to downloads and install FRP Bypass APK 2.0
- Tap Open
- Click Bypass FRP => Select Settings
- Go to the Bio-metrics & Security =>> Lock Screen Password
- Set Lock Screen Pin
- Now add a Fingerprints
- Ga back to the Settings and select Users & Accounts
- Add an Account
- Select Google
- Type the Pin Lock and Tap Next
- Now Sign IN with a GMAIL ID and PASSWORD
- Goto Advance => Reset => Reset Phone
- Type the PIN lock => Reset Phone
- Wait for Power On your Huawei Mate Xs
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it