Miracle FRP Tool is a small windows program specially designed to remove FRP lock from any kind of Chinese Android phone in a few seconds. It requires a Miracle Box hardware dongle to use properly on your computer. In the following topics, I share to download Miracle box FRP Tool v1.60 latest setup with How to use instructions to unlock FRP lock from Android phones.
You can use Miracle FRP Tool on MTK, Qualcomm, SPD, Samsung, Realme, Hisense, Blu, Lenovo, Moto, Poco, Mi, Redmi, Huawei, LG, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi Devices. The procedure is easy just run the Miracle FRP tool, and connect your device to PC and click on Bypass FRP, That’s it.
Nowadays, every single Android phones comes with FRP protections, The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
If you Reset your phone without removing the old Google Account, then you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your phone. Without verification, you can’t use the phone.
Download Miracle FRP Tool Latest Setup
Check below, to know which windows version can easily support this unlock tool also download the FRP Unlock tool for PC easily,
File Name: Miracle_FRP_Tool_v1.60.zip
File Size: 80MB
Compatible OS: Windows XP (32bit), Windows 7 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 10 (32bit & 64bit)
Credit: AMiracle Team
Download: FRP Tools.zip
How to Install Miracle Thunder Box FRP Tool Latest Setup
- Download & extract the Miracle Thunder FRP tool setup to your computer.
- Connect Miracle Thunder Dongle or Box to the PC.
- Run the Setup_Miracle_FRP_Tool.exe
- Click on Install
- Tick On Launch Program File
- Click Finish.
- That’s it.
How to Use Miracle Box FRP Tool
- Run the FRP Tool
- Now you will get the below-listed functions to unlock FRP lock in EDL, ADB, Fastboot mode.
- Make Sure: Don’t forget to install the Miracle Box Driver
- Brand =>> Select your Device Brand Or Click Info
- Model =>> Choose your device Model info
- Mode =>> Reboot to EDL/ Fastboot/ ADB mode
- Port ==> Select your device Com-Port version
- Tick one: (I) Enable Screen Locks, (ii) Factory Reset, (iii) Auto Detect Port (IV) Screen Unlock (New)
- Connection (Optional): (I) ADB Mode (II) EDL Mode (III) Flash Mode (IV) Fastboot Mode (IV) Fastboot Mode (V) Diag Mode (VI) Factory Mode (VII) Meta Mode.
- Choose: (I) Remove FRP Lock (II) Factory Reset (III) Enable ADB (IV) Screen Unlock
- That’s it.