FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Motorola Moto G7 Play FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 10 (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Motorola Moto G7 Play Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Motorola Moto G7 Play.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Motorola Moto G7 Play FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Motorola Moto G7 Play then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Motorola Moto G7 Play Without PC
- First, Switch on your Motorola Moto G7 Play.
- Tap on the START button and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Networks
- Tap on English (United State)
- Go down below and select the last language.
- You will get a popup window, select the first option.
- Tap on Emergency Call.
- Double-tap on the top button.
- Click on the Pencil icon from the top right corner and select the 1st option.
- Tap on the very first option.
- Tap on the typed area to bring the keyboard.
- Long tap on the Keyboard World Icon and select the Bottom left option from the new popup window.
- Tap on Green bottom.
- Select any language from the list.
- You will get another Green button, tap on that.
- Go back to the very first welcome screen by tapping on the back key multiple times.
- Change language to English.
- Again tap on the Emergency Call icon.
- Afterward, tap on the Pencil icon from the top right corner.
- Then tap on Edit Information.
- Tap on the NAME, and tap on the Typing area from the popup window to bring a keyboard.
- Hold the keyboard World Icon and select Language Settings.
- Now Tap on the Add Keyboard.
- Go down & select a language with the Arrow key.
- I choose Chinese.
- Tap on the 3 dots from the top right corner & select Help & Feedback.
- Type Use Morse code in the search box, and Open Use Morse Code from the search result.
- Here you will see a youtube video,
- Check on the top-right section there you will get a share option.
- Click on Share and Select the Message App and hold it
- Tap on App Info.
- Choose Permissions and Click on Search.
- Search Chrome Browser there and Click on Open.
- Now you can access the chrome browser.
- Just tap on => Accept & Continue => Next => No Thanks.
- Now you have to download FRP bypass tool apk.
Download FRP Bypass Tool to Motorola Moto G7 Play FRP Unlock
- Tap on the search bar and type “www.tiny.cc/frptools“
- Go down and download these two applications.
- FRP Bypass Apk 2.1 apk
- Apex Launcer.apk
- Tap on the “3 dots” from the top right corner of the Chrome browser & select Downloads.
- Waiting for the finish.
- Once downloaded. then tap on the apex launcher app and install it.
- You will get a popup, tap on settings and enable the option of Allow Unknown Sources.
- Tap on the back key to get back to the Downloads folder.
- Install Apex Launcher apk > Open.
- Open Settings and change the language to English.
- Open the file manager and install FRP Bypass Apk 2.1 apk and open it
- Go to Google Account Manager APK INSTALL => GAM (6).apk => Done.
- Click on Bypass FRP button and select Browser Sign-In option.
- Tap on the top-right corner and choose Browser Sign-In.
- Sign In with your valid GMAIL ID.
- Then on the FRP bypass apk, tap on Setting.
- Go to Security & Location => Device admin apps.
- Turn ON Find My Device.
- Go back to the Setting => Security & Location => Location => Use Location.
- Again open the Google Chrome browser.
- Type and Search on the search bar Google find my device
- Open the Find My Device Page
- Sign In with your GMAIL ID there.
- Now Click on Secure Device & set up a new password.
- Now, open your device with the password that you set up
- Tap on ERASE DEVICE.
- Wait until the erasing device completed,
- Again enter the password that you set up earlier.
- Wait to restart your Motorola Moto G7 Play phone
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.