FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Oppo A92 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 10 (New December Patch 2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Oppo A92 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Oppo A92.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Oppo A92 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Oppo A92 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Download Huawei FRP Unlock Tool – (Honor) Huawei FRP Tool 2020
How to Bypass FRP Oppo A92 – Emergency FRP Code
- First, Power On your Oppo A92 and Tap on Next
- Connect your Oppo A92 to a WIFI network.
- Go back to the very first Welcome page.
- Tap Emergency Call.
- Dial *#813# and then click the OK button once.
- Now do not touch anything on your Oppo A92 screen until you see the Homepage.
- Go to settings ->> About Phone ->> Tap Version 7-10 times .
- You will get “You are now a developer message” on your device screen.
- Go back to settings menu ->> Developer Options ->> OEM unlock & USB Debugging enable from there.
- Now go back to settings home -> Additional Settings -> Backup & Factory Reset ->> Erase All data.
- Wait for Power On your Oppo A92.
- Once Powered On, set up all the initial setup.
- That’s it.
Read More: Oppo A11 FRP Bypass (Unlock Google Account)
If you still stuck or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.