FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung S5 Duos FRP Bypass | How to Unlock (SM-A900) Google Verification – Android 6.0 (New Method) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung S5 Duos Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung S5 Duos.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung S5 Duos FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung S5 Duos then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Download Huawei FRP Unlock Tool – (Honor) Huawei FRP Tool 2020
How to Unlock FRP Samsung S5 Duos Without PC
- First, Power ON your Samsung S5 Duos and Tap the Next arrow.
- Connect your Samsung S5 Duos to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the very first welcome screen.
- Press & hold your two-finger on your device screen to enable the Talkback feature.
- Once the Talkback tutorials Turn On, Swipe L to get the global context menu.
- Double-tap on Talkback Settings.
- Press Home Key 3 times again to disable talkback.
- You will get a popup, choose Samsung Internet
- Search on the Search bar and visit the below link:
- Now download the FRP Bypass apk 2.1
- Tap on Bookmarks =>> History =>> Download History
- Install and Open the FRP bypass apk 2.1
- Tap on Google Account Manager and Select Google Account Manager (6), but don’t open it.
- Now go back to the FRP Bypass Apk, tap on Bypass FRP.
- Select Browser Sign IN.
- Tap “3 dots” from the top right corner and choose “Browser Sign IN”
- Sign IN with your GMAIL Account.
- That’s it.
Read Also: Samsung FRP Bypass Tool – Remove FRP one Click Free
Check More: How to Unlock FRP Samsung M21 | Bypass SM-M215F Google Account – New December Patch (Android 10)
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.