FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung S5 Neo FRP Bypass | How to Unlock (SM-G903F) Google Verification – Android 7.1 (New Method) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung S5 Neo Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung S5 Neo.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung S5 Neo FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung S5 Neo then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung S5 Neo Without PC
- First, Power ON your Samsung S5 Neo.
- Tap Next and connect your Samsung S5 Neo to a Wi-Fi network.
- Insert a Sim card in FRP lock enabled phone.
- Now you have to use another Android phone
- Download HushSMS apk and install it on your other unlocked phone.
- Open the HushSMS Apk
- Tap WAP Push SL
- Type the phone FRP Locked phone number
- In the custom message field type WWW.GOOGLE.COM/MAPS
- Tap on Send WAP PUSH SL
- Check on the FRP enable phone a message popup will appear Tap OK
- Google Maps will open=>> Skip =>> Search =>> Near Restaurants
- Tap More Info =>> Share Place =>> Choose Message Application
- New Message => Type any Random Number in the Number field
- Type WWW.CHROME.COM and Tap Send
- Tap on the www.chrome.com => Tap “3” dots => Choose Open in Samsung Internet
- Now, type the below link on the search bar and download two applications.
- Visit: tiny.cc/frptools
- Gadgets Doctor.apk
- Apex Launcher.apk
- Tap bookmarks =>> History =>> Downloads History
- First, install the Apex Launcher apk and Open it.
- The Open Settings =>> Lock Screen & Security =>> Other Security Settings
- Select Device Administrators =>> Disable Find My Device
- Go back to the settings main menu =>> Open Apps => Disable Google Play Services
- Now Open file Manager and Install Gadgets Doctor.apk =>> Done.
- Open Settings => Accounts =>> Add Account =>> Google
- Now Sign in with your Google Account
- Return to Settings =>> Open Apps =>> Disable Apps => Enable Google Play Services
- Again Open Lock Screen & Security =>> Other Security Settings =>> Device Administrators =>> Enable both Find My Device
- Restart Your Samsung S5 Neo phone.
- Now Setup all the initial steps,
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks alot for visiting.