FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to UMIDIGI S3 Pro FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 9 (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your UMIDIGI S3 Pro Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your UMIDIGI S3 Pro.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The UMIDIGI S3 Pro FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your UMIDIGI S3 Pro then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Download MTK FRP Tool 2020 | New MediaTek FRP Bypass Tool
How to Bypass FRP UMIDIGI S3 Pro Without PC
- First, Switch on your UMIDIGI S3 Pro.
- Tap Let’s Go and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Networks
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap English and Go down
- Go back to the Welcome Screen
- Tap English and Go down
- Change your language to Chinese (Or Select the last language from the list)
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and tap on Add Network
- Type anything and Tap on Browser Icon.
- Tap the third language Settings option.
- Select Add keyboard.
Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Choose a language with arrow icon and Tap Ok.
- Get back to the Welcome Screen and set the the language to English.
- Click Browser icon again => Add Keyboard => Choose language with arrow icon => tap 3 dots.
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “Disable Apps”.
- Select the First results from the list
- Click “Tap to go Application Settings”.
- Go down and Select YouTube app from the list.
- Tap Notification =>> Additional Settings in the App
- Tap on User icon =>> History and Privacy =>> YouTube Terms of Services
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Type and Search: tiny.cc/frptools
- Download below listed two FRP applications
- Apex Launcher
- Gadgets Doctor
- Tap the “3 dots” from the right corner and go to the Downloads
- Install Apex Launcher and Open it,
- Then Go to the files,
- Install Gadgets Doctor.apk and tap Done.
- Now Open Settings =>> Go to the Apps =>> Disable Google play Services,
- Then go back to the Settings main menu =>> Accounts =>> Google =>> Add GMAIL account now.
- Now go to the Apps and enable =>> Google Play Services.
- Back to the Settings main menu => Open Security => Device Admin Apps => Enable both device manager.
- Restart your UMIDIGI S3 Pro now.
- Setup your phone.
- That’s it.
Read More: UMIDIGI A9 Pro FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification (Android 10)