FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to ZTE Blade A7 Prime (Z6201V) FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 9 (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your ZTE Blade A7 Prime Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your ZTE Blade A7 Prime.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The ZTE Blade A7 Prime FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your ZTE Blade A7 Prime then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP ZTE Blade A7 Prime Without PC
- First, Switch on your ZTE Blade A7 Prime.
- Tap Let’s Go and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Networks
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap English and Go down
- Go back to the Welcome Screen
- Tap English and Go down
- Change your language to Chinese (Or Select the last language from the list)
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and tap on Add Network
- Type anything and Tap on Browser Icon.
- Tap the third language Settings option.
- Select Add keyboard.
Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Choose a language with arrow icon and Tap Ok.
- Get back to the Welcome Screen and set the the language to English.
- Click Browser icon again => Add Keyboard => Choose language with arrow icon => tap 3 dots.
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “Disable Apps”.
- Select the First results from the list
- Click “Tap to go Application Settings”.
- Go down and Select YouTube app from the list.
- Tap Notification =>> Additional Settings in the App
- Tap on User icon =>> History and Privacy =>> YouTube Terms of Services
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Type and Search: tiny.cc/frptools
- Download FRP Bypass APK (2.1)
- Tap the “3 dots” from the right corner and go to the Downloads
- Install FRP Bypass APK
- Tap on Settings => Allow Unknown Sources => Tap back
- Tap on Install FRP APK 2.1 => Open
- Click on Google Account Manager APK install and install GAM (6).apk => Done
- Go back to the FRP APK and Select Bypass FRP
- Tap on Browser Sign IN =>> Browser Sign IN
- Sign IN with any Google Account Password.
- Restart your ZTE Blade A7 Prime now.
- Setup all initial steps
- That’s it.