SPD FRP File helps to bypass FRP Google Account verification by erasing the FRP partition of any Spreaturm UniSOC powered phones. If your Android phone stuck at the Google Account verification screen and You are tired of searching the right SPD FRP Tool or FRP File for your phone then here we have a solution for you. In the following topics, I share a step-by-step tutorial on how to create SPD FRP File by using Stock firmware.
You can use these steps on any SPD Android Chinese phone that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, and most importantly Android 10 Q devices.
Google always try to enhance the security of all android phones, FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a new security feature added on Lollipop 5.1 and higher versions. If you accidentally reset your phone without removing the last active Google account then you will be facing the FRP lock issue on your phone. In this situation, if you lost your Google ID password then you won’t be able to access your Samsung phone.
If you also facing the same FRP lock problem on your phone and don’t want to flash the full firmware then these simple steps and the SPD FRP File is the best fit for you.
Download Required Files and Tools to create SPD FRP Unlock File
1=> First of all Download the same model and version Flash File for your Spreadturm phone.
2=> Download SPD Research Download tool version R4.0.0001.
Once you have downloaded all the required files to your computer then follow the below steps completely.
How to create SPD FRP File by using Flash File [complete steps]
- First, Download and Extract the Flash file and SPD Research Download Tool to your computer
- Open the Tool folder and Run ResearchDownload.exe
- Click on the first Load Pocket (Gear) icon
- Select the .pac flash file and click Open
- Click on Settings
- A new window will open
- Untick on Select All Files option
- Only select EraseRuntimeNV & Persist file ID
- Click on Pocket
- A Caution popup will open, Tap YES.
- Type the File Name
- Select the file saving path.
- Click Ok.
- Wait for few times to complete the process,
- Once completed, you will get a Packeting Completed popup, tap OK
- That’s it.
- Now your file is ready to unlock the FRP from your phone.