HushSMS APK is a small simple Android FRP SMS application made for unlocking Google Account lock from any Samsung Android phone without PC. If you being worried about flashing or don’t want to use FRP tool then these simple steps and HushSMS FRP Apk will help you to unlock the Google account lock easily.
You can use Hush SMS FRP Bypass Apk on any Samsung Galaxy Android phone that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, and most importantly Android 10 Q devices.
Google provides the new FRP feature on every latest Android version. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
FRP turns On automatically when you setup a Google Account on your Android Phone for the first time. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung phone.
If you have a phone with FRP lock message, then let me tell you clearly, You can’t use the phone without verifying the GMAIL ID Password. So, you can use Hush SMS FRP Apk on your current Android security patch phone to overcome the situation.
Download HUSHSMS FRP Apk 2021
You can easily download the latest version of FRP SMS APK from here. It is exclusively available only for the Android platform.
File Name: Bypass HushSMS FRP 2.7.8.apk
File Size: 28MB
Compatible: Android 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Download: FRP SMS Hush apk
How to use FRP SMS Bypass apk
- Power On and connect your FRP enabled phone to a Wifi Network.
- Insert an active SIM Card.
- Now you have to use another Android phone to install the FRP SMS APK
- Download and install the Hushsms FRP apk on the other phone and Open it
- Tap on Wap Push SL
- Now enter the phone number of the recipient
- Tick on Use https:// URL prefix
- Now type www.youtube.com under the message section
- Tap on Send Wap Push SL
- Now check on the FRP Phone.
- You will get OK and CANCEL popup
- Tap on OK
- It will lead you to the YouTube application
- Drag-down the video
- Tap the 3dots from the top-right corner
- Select Settings => About => YouTube terms of services
- Now the web browser will open on your phone.
- Tap on the Search bar and Visit: tiny.cc/frptools
- Download Apex Launcher.apk and install it.
- Open the Apex launcher
- Open Device Settings ==>> Security => Other Security Options==>> Disable Find My device
- Back to the Settings main menu, visit Apps =>> Find and Disable Google Play Services
- Now add a Google Account => Settings =>> Account =>> Add Account => Google.
- Enable all the disabled services from Apps and Security.
- Restart the phone
- Set up all the initial steps.
- That’s it.