Oppo Emergency FRP code lets users bypass FRP Google account lock from any Oppo Android phones in just a few seconds. If your Oppo phone stuck at FRP screen then these codes will help you to unlock your phone quite easily. Here I share all Oppo FRP Code English and Chinese so that you can use any of these to unlock FRP lock by using emergency Call dialer.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, and 11 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Oppo Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Oppo phone.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these codes will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also, you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP if the frp codes did not work for you.
Read More: Oppo A1K FRP Bypass (Unlock CPH1923 Google Account) FRP Code
All Oppo FRP Unlock Codes 2023 List Below:
|Oppo FRP Code English||*#813#|
|Oppo FRP Code Chinese||*#812#|
How to use Oppo FRP Code
- First, Turn On your Oppo phone
- Then connect your device to a WIFI network.
- Go back to the very first Welcome page.
- Tap on Emergency Call.
- Dial *#813# or *#812# and then click on the OK button once.
- Now do not touch anything on your device screen until you see the Home screen of your Oppo phone.
- Go to settings ->> About Phone ->> Tap 7-10 times on Version.
- Then you will get “You are now a developer message” on your device screen.
- Tap on back button to go back to settings menu ->> Developer Options ->> OEM unlock & USB Debugging enable from there.
- Now go back to settings home -> Additional Settings -> Backup & Factory Reset ->> Erase All data.
- Wait for power on your Oppo phone.
- Setup all the initial setup.
- That’s it.
Read more: Download Oppo Unlock Tool Latest (Pattern, FRP, Network) 2020