FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung Grand Prime FRP Bypass Google Account Unlock SM-G530 – Android 5.1 (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung Grand Prime Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung Grand Prime.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung Grand Prime FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Grand Prime then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Samsung Grand Prime Bypass FRP Google Account
- First, Switch On your Samsung Grand Prime.
- Click the next arrow and connect your phone to a Wifi network
- Go back to the main Welcome screen.
- Tap the Home button 3 times to enable the TalkBack option
- Once the talkback tutorial turned On, Draw the letter L on the screen.
- Double-tap to select Text to speech Settings
- Again press the home button 3 times to disable TalkBack.
- Select Google Text-to-speech and tap on the Settings icon
- Select Install voice data ==>>> MORE ==>>> Options.
- Tap on Feedback and Select Legal Help page ==>>> choose Samsung Internet
- It will lead you to the Samsung Internet
- Visit the below link and download Google Account Manager 5.1.apk Lollipop & FRP_Bypass.apk:
- Tap on Bookmarks =>> History =>> Download History
- Now install Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop / GAM 5.1 APK and tap Done (Don’t Open It)
- Now Install and Open FRP_Bypass.apk
- Tap on the “3 dots” from the top right corner and select Browser Sign-in
- Sign In with any Google Gmail Account Password
- Final Step, Restart your Samsung Grand Prime
- Then, set up all the initial steps.
- That’s it.