FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Samsung Note 20 5G (SM-N981) FRP Bypass New Security Patch Method – Unlock Google Account – Free – Android 10 (2021) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung Note 20 5G Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung Note 20 5G.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung Note 20 5G FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Note 9 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung Note 20 5G Via SamFirm Tool
- First, Switch On your Samsung Note 20 5G and click Next Arrow
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung Note 20 5G to a Wi-fi network
- Download & unzip the SamFirm tool v1.3.3
- Double click to run SamFirmFrp.exe.
- First Step: Click Disable Driver signature enforcement.
- Restart Your Windows Computer.
- Reopen the SamFirm.exe tool.
- Reconnect the Samsung phone to the computer.
- Second Step: Go to the Bypass FRP (MTP Mode)
- Tick on the Shortcut URL option and type: https://tiny.cc/frptools
- Click MTP Bypass FRP
- Wait until finish
- Check on your Samsung Note 20 5G phone, A SamFirm tool popup window will appear.
- Tap on View.
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Goto the Download FRP Bypass APK section
- Tap on Open Galaxy Store App
- It will redirect you to the Galaxy Store App
- Tap on Search Icon =>> Search for “Google Play Services Hidden”
- Sign In to your Samsung Account
- Wait until the installation process finished =>> Click Open
- Now Tap “Google Play Services (WebpageOnbodyPermission)”
- It will lead you to the Pattern/Pin/password lock setup screen
- Protect your phone =>> Pattern =>> Draw a pattern and confirm it =>> Tap Skip
- Now Restart your Samsung Note 20 5G or back to the Welcome Screen => Setup the phone
- Draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier
- Tap Skip on the Google Account Sign In page.
- That’s it.