FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung TAB A 2016 SM-T580 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 8.1 (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung TAB A 2016 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung TAB A 2016.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung TAB A 2016 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung TAB A 2016 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Samsung TAB A 2016 Bypass FRP Google Account
- First, Switch on your Samsung TAB A 2016 and click Next Arrow
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung TAB A 2016 to a Wi-fi network
- Download & unzip the Easy Samsung FRP Tool V1
- Double click to run SamsungFrp2020.exe.
- First Step: Click Disable Driver signature enforcement.
- Restart Your Windows Computer.
- Reopen the SamsungFRP2020V1.exe tool.
- Reconnect the Samsung phone to the computer.
- Second Step: Click Bypass FRP.
- Wait until finished.
- A Driver installation popup will open, click Install Anyway.
- Check on your phone, A Easy Firmware popup window will appears.
- Tap on View.
- Now you can access the Chrome Browser.
- Type or visit the below link:
- Goto the Download FRP Bypass APK section
- Download FRP bypass APK (2.1).apk
- Tap the “3 dots” from the top right corner
- Go to Downloads
- Install FRP Bypass APK (2.1)
- Tap on Settings => Allow Unknown Sources => Tap back
- Tap on Install FRP APK 2.1 => Open
- Click on Google Account Manager APK install and install GAM (6).apk => Done
- Go back to the FRP APK and Select Bypass FRP
- Tap on Browser Sign IN =>> Browser Sign IN
- Sign IN with any Google Account Password.
- Restart your Samsung Tab A 2016 FRP Bypass now.
- Setup all initial steps
- That’s it.