FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Bypass FRP Vivo Y51 (2030) – Unlock Google Verification – Android 11 (New Security Patch) without computer successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Vivo Y51 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Vivo Y51.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Vivo Y51 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Vivo Y51 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Vivo Y51 Without PC Android 11
- First, Switch on your Vivo Y51
- Tap Start and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Tap on See All Networks =>> Add Network
- Click on Mic icon, select Deny
- Again tap on the Mic icon and select Deny
- Press Mic icon you will get a popup, tap allow
- Now it will lead you to the Gboard App info
- Select Permission
- Tap on the Search icon from the top bar
- Search for Settings,
- Open Settings app from search results
- Goto the App & Notifications
- Tap on App Info
- Go down and select Android Setup
- Tap Force Stop
- Select Google Play Services
- Tap Disable & Force Stop
- Tap on the back key multiple times to go back to the Android Setup Wizard
- Click on Start
- On the Wifi Network screen, Tap Setup Offline
- Complete all the initial steps on your Vivo Y51
- That’s it.