FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Samsung C7 Pro Android 8 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification Without Computer (2021) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, and 11 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung C7 Pro Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung C7 Pro.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung C7 Pro FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung C7 Pro then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung C7 Pro – Without PC
- First, switch on your Samsung C7 Pro
- Tap the Next arrow and Connect your phone to a WiFi network.
- Go back to the first Welcome Screen again.
- Insert a PIN/PUK-enabled SIM card.
- Remove the SIM Card and press the power key at the same time
- Swipe the Notification to right
- Click on the Bell icon
- Turn On Bluetooth
- Wait a few times to complete scanning
- Click on Contact US
- Tap Next
- Check for Update, Tap OK =>> Agree
- Tap update in Galaxy Store
- Wait for complete downloading
- Tap on the Search icon
- Search for “Samsung Internet” and Install it
- Wait for the installation process to finish
- Tap Open
- Type and Search: https://tiny.cc/frptools
- Download these two below listed applications
- Apex Launcher.apk
- Tap on Bookmarks =>> Select History =>> Download History
- Now install Apex Launcher.apk and Open it
- Click on Settings =>> Allow Unknown Sources
- Tap on Install => Open
- Go to Settings =>> Lock Screen & Security => Other Security Settings => Device Administrators
- Deactivate Find My Device
- Go back to the Settings menu
- Open Apps
- Disable Google Play Services
- Tap back key multiple times to open Apex launcher home
- Open My Files
- Install Technocare.apk =>> Tap Done
- Open Settings =>> Cloud & Accounts =>> Google =>> Add GMAIL account now.
- Now go to the Apps and enable =>> Google Play Services and uninstall Apex Launcher & Technocare.apk
- Back to the Settings main menu => Open Lock screen & Security => Device Admin Apps => Enable both device manager.
- Restart your Samsung C7 Pro now.
- Setup your phone.
- That’s it.